Injectables and Fillers
The gradual development of facial wrinkles, whether fine surface lines or deeper creases and folds is the classic early sign of accumulated skin damage and inevitable aging.
Our office offers injectables that (1) limit facial movements that contribute to wrinkles and (2) smooth out, fill in and decrease wrinkles.
Dr. Heinrich and our team of medical professionals pride ourselves in our research and testing of new facial aesthetic procedures and you can be confident that our team is experienced and trained in Laser and Injectable Treatments.
Injectable Treatments include:
Our most popular injectable treatments involve very little or no downtime. They are Sculptra® Aesthetic, Botox®, Juvederm™, Dysport and Restylane®.
Sculptra® Aesthetic is a new facial injectable for volumizing shallow to deep folds and wrinkles.
- Gradually replaces lost collagen.
- Gives natural looking subtle results that can last up to 2 years.
- Treatment consists of 3 injections over a few months.
Botox® and Dysport®
- Treats facial wrinkles in the forehead, between the eyes and in the “crows feet” areas of the face.
- Botox® and Dysport® works by weakening the muscles of facial expression.
- Once the treated muscles are relaxed, the pull of the muscle relaxes and the overlying skin flattens, improving the appearance of the wrinkle.
- Botox® and Dysport® can also be injected into the armpits to treat hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
Juvederm™ & Restylane® are fillers used to
- These fillers smooth the areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe wrinkles occur.
- Temporarily add volume to the skin and gives the appearance of a smoother surface.
- Plump the lips and define the edges of the lips.
- Fill in and reduce the depths of the nasolabial folds.
- Fill in depressed acne scars.