Nourishing anti-aging properties, and moisturizing ingredients will go the distance to keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful!
Seven tips to hydrate your skin for Summer:
- Drink plenty of water as it does in fact moisturize skin from the inside out.
- Eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Most contain natural Vitamin A and E that act as antioxidants to keep skin looking bright.
- Cleanse your face only at night and rinse with lukewarm water in the a.m.
- Exfoliate for clearer, smoother skin. Exfoliation removes dead, dulling skin and prevents congestion. It also aids moisturizers in hydrating the skin.
- Toners are a great moisturizer prep, working to even out skin porosity. Refresh with a revitalizing toner or atomizer anywhere during the day for an uplifting hydration boost!
- Repair and treat sun damage with an antioxidant. 90% of visible aging is caused by environmental damage. UV light causes photoaging in the form of brown spots, coarse skin and fine lines. When sunlight comes in contact with skin it strips the skin of barrier lipids causing inflammation, and stimulation of collagen destructing enzymes.
- And don’t forget to moisturize the lips. Use a soft toothbrush for exfoliation and lip balm with SPF.
Our favorite Summer products
SkinCeuticals Double Defense
Antioxidant Phloretin CF with Physical Fusion Tinted UV Defense SPF 50
Phloretin CF reduces hyperpigmentation, fine lines and erythema while improving overall skintone and texture.
Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 a sheer, universal tint adaptable to all skin tones it boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion. Water-resistant for 40 minutes. All-physical, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, Paraben-free and non-comedogenic.
Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50
This sheer sunscreen combines UVB absorption and UVA blockage for high sunscreen protection in an elegant matte finish. PABA free and fragrance free for all skin types.
Fenix Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen SPF 30
Unique blend of natural ingredients promotes skin hydration and combats free radicals, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Great for sensitive skin, this non-greasy moisturizing SPF can be used in place of moisturizer, hypoallergenic, PABA free, fragrance free.
Fenix SPF 20 Lip Treatment
The healing, soothing and conditioning properties of Karite Shea Nut Butter, Vitamin E, Tea Tree, Squalene and Aloe Vera combine to create this nourishing remedy for lips. A superior treatment for healing and protecting dry, chapped lips.
Neocutis Journee Bio-restorative Day Cream SPF 30 (not pictured)
A multi-benefit skin rejuvenating formulation, helps provide a daily dose of PSP®, hyaluronic acid, a powerful antioxidant mixture and broad-spectrum SPF 30 help rejuvenate, hydrate, protect, nourish and revitalize skin’s appearance; all in just one application!
Professional office-based chemical peels are essential for maintainingMORE »
Skin cancer is the most common type ofMORE »
Nourishing anti-aging properties, and moisturizing ingredients will goMORE »